Tuesday, January 19, 2010

workin day....

day 12

2day i feel myself like a maid in skul.....like a maid 4 free goin everywhere they need me..2day a child wet his pants then teacher 'J' ask teacher 'G' wheather can borrow me 2 help the child 2 change the pants or not...if she got time 2 go n ask teacher 'G' can borrow me, y dun she change by herself it will use less time,rite??the 2nd thg is she ask teacher 'G' borrow me again coz help the children 2 take their colour pencil up....she really use me like her maid..tat time i feel like wanna cry ady...=.= n wanna 2 share tis 2 sumone but nobody tat i can share tat time.....darn hard 2 tahan..haiz..actually 2day i dun wan 2 work at all coz i still not feelin well....but if i din go work means i take leave...

1 comment:

  1. juz bring a heart tat try to help ppl,
    don think u a maid ^^
    help ppl is gud rite?
    hou sam you hou bou(cantonese)
    do things wif diferent heart will
    have a diferent feelings

    ReplyDelete